Lead by your personal guide, you will ride south along the PV coast whilst experiencing the impressive views of the colonial city and the Bay of Banderas.
- 1 to 2 people Ages 7+
Hike through the jungle to Mexico’s smallest beach
Get in touch with the elements and hike with us to “Mexico’s smallest beach”. While hiking to the beach you will experience the sites and sounds of the tropical jungle, hearing the colourful macaws, seeing lizards sunbathing on the rocks and a variety of butterflies and dragonflies among other insects and animals.
The perfect tour for nature lovers, and the best way to experience the incredible biodiversity of the tropical jungle and coastal views just 30 mins from Puerto Vallarta. Your knowledgeable local guide will lead you from the quaint Mexican fishing village of Boca de Tomatlan to the crystal clear waters of Playa Colomitos.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the Puerto Vallarta area
- 9 am, everyday
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Professional photos and videos
- Guided hike up the smallest beach in Mexico
- Organic fruit snack
- Beautiful views and cove for swimming
- Comfortable shoes (flip flops not recommended)
- Biodegradable sun protection
- Hat and sunglasses
- Comfortable clothes to hike in
- Swimsuit and towel
- Water and snack (optional)
- Cash to leave a gratuity for guide (optional)
- Positive attitude and a smile!