Get in touch with the elements and hike with us to “Mexico’s smallest beach”.
- Single Rider Drivers 16+ • Passengers 7+ • Minimum 250 lbs.
- Double Rider Drivers 16+ • Passengers 7+ • Minimum 250 lbs.
Ride the coastline on a Jet Ski – The most exciting way to see Puerto Vallarta
We begin the tour with a detailed tutorial on how to operate your Jetski on one of the most popular beaches in PV.
Lead by your personal guide, you will ride south along the PV coast whilst experiencing the impressive views of the colonial city and the Bay of Banderas. It is common to see dolphins and whales and other marine life on our way to Los Arcos, one of the best snorkelling spots in the bay. After snorkelling at Los Arcos we head to the “smallest beach in Mexico” Playa Colomitos to swim in the turquoise crystal clear bay.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the Puerto Vallarta area
- 9 am, everyday
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Professional photos and videos
- Jet ski and safety equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Beautiful views and a load of fun!
- Biodegradable sun protection
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Water and snack (optional)
- Cash to leave a gratuity for guide (optional)