- Adult Ages 12+
An inclusive relaxing ride through the city!
Every Thursday at 12 pm, see Vallarta from a different point of view. Come meet fellow LGBTQIA+ travellers as we traverse the city by bike with stops along the way for local artisanal beer and tequila ending at one of the most famous gay beaches in the world Los Muertos. This is a relaxing ride for all levels.
Minimum age: 18+
Sheraton Bouganvilias Resort: 12pm every Thursday
- Two-mile bike ride
- A beer at one local brewery
- Another beer and a snack at a second brewery
- A tequila tasting
- Entrance and a welcome drink at a gay beach club
- Sun protection like biodegradable sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.
- Water bottle
- Positive attitude and a smile!
- Cash for extra drinks and food, optional gratuities for guides and waiters at scheduled stops