- Adult Ages 18+
Tour the city while drinking beer on a bike!
With a budding craft beer scene, Puerto Vallarta is breaking out of the traditional Mexican mould of tequila and Coronas. A tour like no other, drink your way from brewery to brewery while experiencing the sites and sounds of the city. Take a ride down the iconic Puerto Vallarta Malecon boardwalk seeing the famous public art and of course crown church in the centre of town. We will stop at two local breweries and have a tequila tasting before ending on the beach at a hip beach club where you can relax or party the afternoon away.
Minimum age: 18+
Sheraton Bouganvilias Resort: 12pm Monday – Friday
- Two-mile bike ride
- A beer at one local brewery
- Another beer and a snack at a second brewery
- A tequila tasting
- Entrance and a welcome drink at the beach club
- Sun protection like biodegradable sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.
- Water bottle
- Positive attitude and a smile!
- Cash for extra drinks and food, optional gratuities for guides and waiters at scheduled stops